Friday, January 30, 2015

King Of the Hill and Sailor Moon


I think this crossover is pretty hilarious!  I remember watching King Of the Hill with my brother sometimes and I also remember watching Sailor Moon back in the day too.  The image is just to funny and out of the box because I never really imagined a crossover like this. Hank Hill as Sailor Moon, Bobby Hill as Chibi Usa/Small Lady, Dale Gribble as Sailor Mars , Bill Dauterive as Sailer Mercury , Jeff Boomhaur as Sailor Venus , and Lucky Kleinschmidt as Sailor Jupiter.

I like how detailed it is and I wonder if the person drew or used it digital imaging I don't know.  Looks great and I wonder if there ever was a real crossover of this it will be just too damn funny.  I haven't watched the shows in a while so my memory is a little fuzzy. Just imagining the guys transforming into there  Sailor uniforms it's just too much!

1 comment: